Twang To Victory Lane
TWANG TO VICTORY LANE CONTEST RULES
1. No Purchase Necessary.
2. One contest winner per household may win one prize valued 100 dollars or greater per 60
days from WDEF, WDOD or WUUQ.
3. One contest winner per household may win one prize valued 99 dollars or less per 60 days
from WDEF, WDOD or WUUQ.
4. By participating in the contest, the winner consents to the use, without additional compensation, of his
or her name and/or likeness and/or voice for promotion and/or advertising purposes in connection with
this contest, WUUQ and its sponsors.
5. To win, contestants must listen between February 27, 2023 to March 10, 2023 for the Twang To Victory
Lane Keyword. The keyword will be given between 6 am EST and 7 pm EST. Contestants will need to
enter the keyword at www.wuuqradio.com or www.twanglife.net in order to be eligible for the prize of a
pair of tickets to Ambetter Health 400 in Atlanta, Ga, approximate value $100. One daily winner will be
announced at random at approximately 5:45 pm EST at 2615 Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN, 37408.
6. Contestants need not be present to win.
7. If a grand prize is not available, the winner will be offered a similarly valued substitute prize.
8. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions will be made unless the original prize is unavailable.
9. All winners hold WUUQ and participating sponsors harmless for any injury, illness or malady caused by
participating in and or winning a prize or prizes as part of any contest.
10. Jackson Telecasters Inc employees, WUUQ-FM of Chattanooga, Inc. employees,their immediate
families, and any promotional advertising sponsors are prohibited from winning this contest.
11. The decision of WUUQ shall be final, including matters not specifically addressed in these rules.
12. Contests are void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law and are subject to all federal, state
and local laws, rules, and regulations.
13. WUUQ is not responsible for misdialed or misdirected telephone numbers. Furthermore, WUUQ shall
not be held responsible in the event that a contest may not be conducted due to natural or unnatural
14. Prizewinners are responsible for any and all local, state, and federal taxes that apply to prizes
individually, or collectively with prizes awarded in the same calendar year from WDOD-AM/FM,
WDEF-AM/FM, and/or WUUQ-FM.
15. Winner must provide his or her Social Security number and must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a
Release and Waiver of All Liability against the Station, its sponsors, employees and affiliated companies
for any injury or loss which may occur from the contestant’s participation in the contest or from the use
of any prize which is awarded. Winner must also sign a W-9 form.
16. WUUQ reserves the right to investigate fraudulent claims of winning as well as deny prize awards for
violation of any contest rules.
17. WUUQ is not responsible for prizes that are or may become damaged.
18. All written entries (if applicable) must be legible and must include the contestant’s full name, address,
phone number, and age. WUUQ and its sponsors are not responsible for any entries that are lost, late,
damaged, improperly filled out, misdirected in the mail, misdirected on the internet, or misdirected texts.
19. All prizes must be within two weeks of winning, or prior to show times for live performance prizes.
20. Prizes not claimed in accordance with these rules will be forfeited and become property of WUUQ